Powered by the Community
We’re bringing the community powered EE CONF to Nashville, TN for more inspiration, learning, and fun. EE CONF 2018 features two days of top-notch speakers in two tracks plus four optional hands-on workshops. Come join us at EE CONF 2018 in Music City!
Speakers and Agenda
We’re still working hard on hammering out the exact schedule so stay tuned for exciting updates. In the meantime, we’re pleased to announce the following amazing sessions at EE CONF 2018. We couldn’t be more excited!
- Caroline Blaker, Petroglyph Creative, “I Cured My Imposter Syndrome Using This One Weird Trick”
- Jason Boothman, Reusser Design, “Easy Solutions to the Not-So-Easy ‘User Problem’: Giving Users More Control”
- Lydia Chiu, JubJub Interactive, “How to sell ExpressionEngine in a competitive situation”
- Patrice Embry, “Run your project like a Project Manager”
- Julian Fann, Vector Media Group, “Demystifying EE Services”
- Khaliq Gant, Vector Media Group, “Fun with 3rd Party Services in EE”
- Jeremy Gimbel, Vector Media Group, “A Docker-based Development Environment Even I Can Understand”
- Pedro Guimaraes, Willow Light Studio, “ExpressionEngine Templating Strategy & Architecture for Highly Efficient Sites”
- Reuben Johnson, Fly Media Productions, “On Being Different”
- Charles Kolner, Jamf, “A/B Testing: Using science to make UX decisions and increase conversions”
- Brian Litzinger, BoldMinded, “A/B Testing: Using science to make UX decisions and increase conversions”
- James Mathias, EllisLab, “ExpressionEngine UX: What I’m Thinking”
- Brad Nietfeldt, Omaha Media Group, “Building, Growing and Sustaining a Successful Digital Agency”
- Erik Reagan, Focus Lab, “Creating Your Culture”
- Kevin Smith, “What the Ã�©Ð”ã° is going on!?”
- Susan Snipes, UX Within Reach, “UX & You: A simple & practical approach to UX design”
- Luke Summerfield, HubSpot, “Growth Driven Design: A retainer-based web design model that will transform your agency”
- Tony Ticknor, Riley Hayes, “Making the Leap from Engineering to Leadership”
Acme Feed & Seed
Located next to Music City’s riverfront, Acme Feed and Seed is right on Broadway. Walk out the door after a day of conferencing in the beautifully rustic Feed and Seed and you’re right in the heart of Nashville life with a great bar scene full of live music, friendly people, and everything great Nashville has to offer!
For the walking enthusiast, the walk between hotel and venue is 1.3 miles right along Broadway and offers many sights to see and fun to be had. For those who prefer, we’ll be offering a shuttle service to get people where they need to go.
Given the expense of hotels in downtown Nashville, we were very fortunate to get a special group rate at Aloft West End —just $199/night. Call 1-888-627-8279 to book and tell them you’d like the “EE Community Association” rate.