Enter the EE CONF Awards
If you have an ExpressionEngine website or add-on you’re proud of, enter the ExpressionEngine Conference awards! Enter now
- Get recognized by your peers. Your ExpressionEngine community and friends would like to commend you for your excellent work.
- Impress your clients or your future boss. An exclusive EE Award listed on your company website or resume is sure to impress.
- Bonus: office decor. A physical award will look great on your new award shelf or framed on your wall. (Be sure to place it behind your desk for your video conference calls.)
Who may enter?
- All EE CONF attendees, speakers and sponsors are eligible to enter.
Is there an entrance fee?
May I enter more than once?
- Yes, you may enter as many times as you wish. You will need to fill out a new entry for each submission.
When are winners announced?
- Winners will be announced at the 2017 conference.
- James Mathias, Chief Creative Officer, EllisLab
- Tom Jaeger, EE Harbor & PacketTide
- Susan Snipes, Q Digital Studio & EE CONF organizer
- Best Self Promotion Site
- Best Business-to-Business Site
- Best Business-to-Consumer Site
- Best Overall Add-on
- Best New Add-on (Released in 2017)